Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Weather: %$#@! wind blew all night. I hope all my shingles are still on the roof. Something nasty is moving in from the west because it's getting darker & darker. The air is a miserable mix of spotty rain and wind-bourne grit. Tumbleweeds are still bouncing everywhere today.

Wildlife: A half-dozen whitetail deer cruised our yard at sunset yesterday. A huge red-tailed hawk was hunting in the fields by Little Foy's Lake as I drove to work this morning. The persistant wind broke up any remaining ice on Middle Foy's Lake. The geese didn't seem to mind, but they were huddled against the trees and hills in the southwest corner.

Charity Alert! The Animal Rescue Site : Feed an Animal in Need

Media Watch:
Doesn't this guy ever READ?!
Sure -- I just finished reading Vol. 3 of Parisian Review Interviews, edited by the late George Plimpton.
I also finished My Life In Search of Africa by John Henrick Clarke
Right now I'm in the middle of Data Smog -- I'm reading the book too! HA HA HA HA! (by David Schenk)

At the college: Prof. Hegland is in my office, editing a how-to video about her digital jewel-making equipment.
View that article again: The Daily Internet: The Daily Inter Lake Newspaper, Kalispell, Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment