Thursday, May 20, 2004

Charity Alert: Four years old and still up & running: The Hunger Site : Give Food for Free to Hungry People in the World

Weather: It rained last night -- let's have some of that EVERY evening!

Wildlife: Robins are sitting on the window sill, pecking at their own reflections, and freaking-out our cats.

Media Watch: 1954's Godzilla (Gojiro) on AMC -- made the mold for this rubber-suited guy! Actually, some of it is stop-action too. EX-cellent dawg-assed show! Books -- I'm reading a how-to-appreciate Classical music book, told from a Rock music point of view -- humorous, and not too bad.

In the Community:
Yesterday, I made some new additions to the Historical Society Web site, and added a LINKS page: The M -- Your Museum and More! NW Montana Historical Society Museum at Central School
Tonight, I'm taping Bernard Pomerance's play The Elephant Man at the college.
Here's an OK fan site about David Bowie's involvement in it: David Bowie in The Elephant Man
NOTE: The folks who are doing our production haven't seen John Hurt's movie, or the video of the stage show.
Tomorrow, I'm assisting with the 3rd Annual Hockaday Benefit Auction of Miniatures.
After taking some pictures, I'm supposed to be a "rapper." I'll turn my baseball cap backwards, change into a football jersey, slouch-dance around, and say "Yo!"
Or is that "wrapper?" I'd better check...
Hockaday Museum of Art - Prime visual arts resource in Flathead Valley of Northwest Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment