Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wildlife: A Rough-Legged Hawk visited the campus of Flathead Valley Community College yesterday. I hope all the new construction won't drive it away. We heard coyotes howling last night at Foy's Lake also -- Shoo!

New Website: Theater X-Net




Featuring: Ida Rubinstein Belle Epoch Russian/Parisian beauty.
Read more about Ida in Sisters of Salome by Toni Bentley




Visit: Michael's Montana Web Archive
Theater, Art, Flash Gordon, Funky Music and MORE!

Weather: Snowy and beautiful -- not too awfully cold (for here). I think I'll shoot some background video for Current Events.

Charity Alert: Contribute with a click on The Hunger Site.

Media Watch: I have a new Casablanca Prestige editing system. I'll be putting it through it's paces, making some pretty videos for the local cable access channel -- I'm going to PLAY with various effects and specialities while they're new! (I'll tone it down later, but ...)

In The Community: Here's a shot of the Valley Voices Choir on the steps of the Hockaday Museum of Art during the Kalispell Art Walk last December 2nd:


Happy Holidays!
(Every single one of 'em.)

No comments:

Post a Comment