Thursday, January 22, 2004

Weather: Warmer and clearing a little -- the sun came out for an hour at Noon!

Wildlife: Got to get some more cracked corn for the pheasants and doves. Yeah, the deer family will glean a little -- so what?

Charity Alert: The Hunger Site : Give Food for Free to Hungry People in the World

Media Watch: Indian movies for me! They last for three hours and more -- thank goodness for sub-titles. Last night I saw parts of two comedies -- one was a slapsick farce, and the other a black-comedy satire on the whole "Bollywood" genre of musical fantasies.
While eating dinner, I peeped in to The Temptations movie on VH1. I always wondered why Paul Williams did what he did, and what was up with Kendricks and Ruffin. A movie is rarely the whole truth, but the outline of this one resembles the few facts I happen to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment