Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Weather: Clouding up, but it doesn't feel like rain. Maybe I should videotape outside and watch it POUR!

Wildlife: Baby finches are VERY small. Magpies are peanut-pigs. Hummingbirds should be showing up soon.

Charity Alert: The Hunger Site : Give Food for Free to Hungry People in the World

Media Watch: I've been digitizing 30 year old B&W videos of varying quality, but I'll get some good material out of them, thanx to Photoshop and other magical tools. My Theatre Website is getting closer to launch!
I've never watched a complete episode of Friends -- no hostility, but no interest either.
The greatest sitcom of all time is I Love Lucy -- nothing has surpassed it as a regular set-piece show.
(Equalled it? Maybe -- All In The Family, The Cosby Show, Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, some seasons of Designing Women... Mash was a better 'comedy,' but it had a different form.

No comments:

Post a Comment