Friday, May 28, 2004

Wildlife: I saw yesterday's skunk climb into my neighbor's back yard -- there is are hundreds of square feet of decking and a swimming pool there. I know because my cat Jasmine used to hide in/around/under that place.
I fancy I can hear the neighbor calling: Here kitty kitty kitty!

Charity Alert: The Breast Cancer Site : Fund Mammograms for Free

Weather: Rain rain rain, beautiful rain; as Ladysmith Black Mambazo sings.
LADYSMITH BLACK MAMBAZO

Media Watch: No Kingdom Hospital THIS week either. I suspect that it's going to wrap up very soon, once it returns from pre-emption (if that ever happens).
Here's synopses of the 10 shows so far: ABC.com: Kingdom Hospital
I watched most of a Bollywood action/comedy instead -- wonderfully absurd!

In the Community: Tom English's exhibit at the Hockaday Museum is UP! There's a few fine-tunings to be made before the opening on June 3, but we've had one heck of a week tearing-down and putting-up artworks.
Hockaday Museum of Art - Prime visual arts resource in Flathead Valley of Northwest Montana.
It could always be worse -- London and Paris have seen artwork DESTROYED by a warehouse fire, and a major building collapse, where people died too.
Guardian Unlimited | The Guardian | Hope wanes as art fire list grows
USATODAY.com - New cracking sounds heard in Paris airport terminal

I've got to start editing the college's Current Events videotape for the cable channel now! Flathead Valley Community College

No comments:

Post a Comment