Monday, April 04, 2005



Visit: A Tale of Two Movies

Wildlife: Eagles and Seagulls over Middle Foy's Lake!

Weather: The little moisture every day has been wonderful -- my lawn is actually turning green, and my well may actually have water this summer.

Charity Alert: A few clicks is all it takes to contribute real food at The Hunger Site

Media Watch: Or should I say "Death Watch?" First it was the unfortunate Terri Shaivo passing away under the gaze of billions, then Karol Jozef Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II's) final days were played out as international media fodder. The death of an important person like a pope is always news, but I doubt that he wanted to star in "Death Watch II."
I liked CSPAN's Digital Future series from the Smithsonian Library. CSPAN's Special Page

No comments:

Post a Comment