Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wildlife: The elusive Golfinches are around more often, so we put out a Niger Seed feeder to keep 'em coming.



Visit: A Tale of Two Movies

Weather: Another hot, dry day. Lightning strikes have started wildfires near Dillon, Montana, six hours away.

Charity Alert: The Animal Rescue Site Click six times, and help six charities!

In The Community: Arts In The Park starts tomorrow morning, so that's where the boss is tonight, and why I'm at the Hockaday so much lately.
Arts In The Park - Greatest Outdoor Art Show in the Northwest USA.
Not as great as our Winold Reiss portrait exhibit, though. (see photo below)
I am teaching the video production class how to use the college's Kron Editor, so I'm behind in getting Current Events onto Bresnan Cable. I have the 'Bibler Gardens' sequence running on the public access channel now, but the rest of it will have to wait until next week.

Media Watch: I'm glad I taped the broadcast of The Fire Next Time, a friend of mine in Washington State needs to see it.

Exhibits at the Hockaday

No comments:

Post a Comment