Monday, October 31, 2005

Wildlife: The mini-herd of Whitetail Deer ran in front of me on the way into work this morning -- I saw them in plenty of time. Last night I had to hit the brakes on Foy's Lake Road when a buck leaped in front of us on the way home.



Visit: Michael's Montana Web Archive
Theater, Art, Flash Gordon, Funky Music and MORE!

Weather: Rain again, after a mild weekend.

Charity Alert: The Hunger Site Help these charities by clicking.

Media Watch: We saw the new Antonio Banderas/Catherine Zeta-Jones Zorro movie with our houseguest yesterday. It was a comic-book flick for sure, and fairly fun, but I must say I've read many better-plotted comic books. Zorro's horse had the best scenes -- lots of CGI and matting to make the stunts look good.
All that cattiness aside, this is the kind of movie I like:

No comments:

Post a Comment