Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year! The mixed fog, snow, and rain continues for the third day. We cancelled our reservations for dinner because we'd prefer to stay OFF icy roads after sunset. I shot some after-dark photos of the Hockaday last night, while the Christmas lights are still up, and it was almost too slippery to walk around here, much less drive.
We have been visited by Coyotes, Raccoons, and Deer, plus Pheasants, Bald Eagles, Magpies, Blue Jays, Flickers, and Hairy Woodpeckers. Small birds have included Finches, Chickadees, and beautiful charcoal-colored Juncos.

Updates are coming: Theater X-Net




Featuring: Ida Rubinstein Belle Epoch Russian/Parisian beauty.
Read more about Ida in Sisters of Salome by Toni Bentley




Visit: Michael's Montana Web Archive
Theater, Art, Flash Gordon, Funky Music and MORE!

Charity Alert: Resolve to click on The Hunger Siteevery day you go online this year!

In The Community: It was my turn to walk through the Hockaday today, even though we are closed until Tuesday. I changed a couple of floodlights, but everything else was fine. (I noticed that the director had been painting during the break.) Hockaday Museum of Art

Media Watch: All sorts of stuff -- I lost last night's post to a computer lock-up, so I'm going to wait before I review it all. I watched C-Span today in between NFL Football games, and enjoyed David Denby's conversation with Brian Lamb about his memoir Great Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment