Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Weather: I have to get some studded snow tires this year. The roads are unusually icy.

Wildlife: The Redtailed Hawk is still scouring our neighborhood for mice and small birds.

Charity Alert: The Rainforest Site: Help Save Our Rainforests!

Media Watch: Monday Night Football was a one-sided blowout . I've almost finished a history of mass media in England -- TV, radio, movies, and the newspapers -- It's titled "Get Me A Murder A Day." I'm almost through the 'Thatcher Era,' and I'm curious to see if the author mentions the multi-media frenzy about Princess Diana before the end.

At the College: A student art show yesterday, with some excellent ceramics and jewelry for sale.
I helped faculty member Jim Soular with the cover of his book about his experiences in Viet Nam The Thousand Yard Stare, soon to be republished.

No comments:

Post a Comment