Monday, May 10, 2004

Wildlife: A large raptor (not an Eagle, though) was hovering over Ashley Creek in the SW wind yesterday, on my way towards Middle Foy's Lake -- I saw it catch a fish.

Weather: We had some rain over the weekend, but it was pretty dry yesterday, albiet cool. That's what it looks like today -- teasingly cloudy.

Charity Alert: The Rainforest Site: Help Save Our Rainforests!

Media Watch: Hey this Blogsite has added some features! I put in my picture, and updated my profile, plus I noticed that I'm going to have to vary the first entry, or else it's gonna be all weather, all the time!
Michael Moore's Bowling For Columbine -- good film!
Hair -- Nice Twila Tharp choreography, but noticeably out-of-era makeup, music, and settings. The songs and plot were sadly out of sync too. Fairly good acting from Treat Willaims and Beverly DiAngelo. Strange cameo by Hollywood's Nicholas Ray as a general.

In the Community: I was not only involved with a reception for the Glacier Symphony, but also lent a hand in publicizing a piano concert at the Historical Society, and geting some new material on their web site. The M -- Your Museum and More! NW Montana Historical Society Museum at Central School
In the meantime, I updated the Hockaday Museum pages -- our Auction of Miniatures is going to be AWE-some! Hockaday Museum of Art - Prime visual arts resource in Flathead Valley of Northwest Montana.
I'm finally done with editing FVCC's Current Events -- maybe we can get it on the cable today!

No comments:

Post a Comment