Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wildlife: Jasmine, my beautiful Calico Cat, is terrified of big birds since she was chased by a flock of wild Turkeys eight years ago. Merry Gold, our fourteen-pound Tiny Tiger-Cat, somehow decided to stalk the Pheasant family -- he didn't learn THAT behavior from Jasmine. They just moseyed out of his range and kept grazing.



Visit: Michael's Montana Web Archive
Theater, Art, Flash Gordon, Funky Music and MORE!

Web Site News: I ordered Ida Rubinstein's two biographies via Interlibrary Loan today. I looked at their prices, and they cost about a hundred bucks each if you buy them. I also found a website with great Leon Baxt (Baskt) artwork:
The Russian Avant Garde
(I speculate that he might have been in love with Ida -- but the whole city of Paris was in love with her too. Still, something amazing happens above and beyond the artist and model when they share aesthetics.)

Weather: A mild Autumn day -- those gorgeous leaves have about a week left.

Charity Alert: The Hunger Site Six charities -- click away.

Media Watch: I'm recording One Nation Under A Groove at school tonight. The satellite TV is still disassembled at home.
Hundreds of people are involved with the story of Parliament/Funkadelic. I wonder how many names are going to drop in this film?

No comments:

Post a Comment