Monday, October 10, 2005

Wildlife: Those two Raccoons were on the deck again last night, helping themselves to spilled bird food. I scared them back from the door with my flashlight beam, but they just sauntered underneath to lick some more leavings.



Visit: Michael's Montana Web Archive
Theater, Art, Flash Gordon, Funky Music and MORE!

Weather: It got almost warm today. I shouldn't have left my car outside last night -- scraped a millimeter or more of frost off of every dam' window this morning.

Charity Alert: The Hunger Site Six charities can be helped with clicks.

Media Watch: I've been ripping up wall-to-wall carpeting so that we can lay down a wooden floor. Everything's disconnected, so we've been re-watching Bollywood movies on the VCR while we work. It was fun watching Suniel Shetty (Bad Guy) and Sanjay Doot (Good Guy) beating up each other again in Rudrakesh. They are a couple of big guys as far as Indian movie actors go.

No comments:

Post a Comment